Friday, April 1, 2011

We Signed Papers on The House

Harrison and his sugar free bubblegum. I just knew he'd like it.
 
 
Today is Harrison Thomas' 12th Birthday. What a celebration he is going to have with his friends tonight. I gave him his birthday money and sugar free bubble gum. Hayden let me take his picture too. Such cute boys.
Tommy and I went to Utah First Title and signed all the escrow papers on the house. It's official. It belongs to the Evan Richards family. What a long haul we had selling it but now on to the next phase of my life. After we finished with the Title Company Tommy and I went to RC Wiley and bought our Refrigerator, Stove with a double oven, Dishwasher and a front loading washer and dryer. They actually deliver to Rigby. Who would have ever thought that could happen. And I think we got a good deal on all the stuff.
We came home from that and took John and Malachi to lunch at the Chinese Buffet in Payson. Pretty good food. I couldn't eat very much because I was stressing over my cat. It had disappeared and only reappeared when I wasn't around. We must have went by the house a jillions time trying to see it.
I had sat on my glasses this morning and had to go to the Excel Eye Center in Payson to get them fixed. And while I was there I ordered a pair of tri focals that I can wear all the time. I think it will be better than all these pairs I have to keep track of. Then we went to Elk Ridge City and cancelled our utilities. As we were driving home we went by the house one more time and the Richards were starting to move stuff in so I rang the doorbell and told them that if my cat came around to call me. They said she had just been there and had gone across the street to the Swensen's. I finally found her in their backyard laying in a flowerbed. So I caught her and put her in her kennel and put her in Dean's garage. Now she isn't going to escape, no matter what.
Then we came home and rested our old bones and I cancelled the rest of my utilities and put my dish on hold. I walked down to Yvonne Norton's to give her some cards to have the Temple do the work. It is so nice to have a good friend who will do this for me.
We met John in Payson and had a hamburger for his birthday. I said goodbye and gave him a big hug. I just can't describe how much I love my children. And if I love mine this much how much more does Heavenly Father love me.
Now I am blogging and listening to all the boys in the theatre room watching a movie and having a great time. They have a table full of goodies outside the door just like at the movies. What an awesome mom Amie is. She thinks of everything.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harrison and John. My two birthday boys. They bring joy to my life. And I know that John doesn't think he does but he has got to be the best hugger on the planet. That brings me joy...
Acts 14 - Acts 15  I love this final verse "And there they abode long time with the disciples."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...