Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snowing Again

Woke up to white stuff again. I wonder if it will ever quit snowing. I can only hope spring will come some day. It's just got to. I just know it will. I just know it will. I just know it will....
Tommy and I went to Idaho Falls to order my carpet. It goes off sale on Friday so we got it all ordered. Garth is going to install it. When I asked him how much he said nothing. He said we did a lot for Logan (his brother) and I thought Logan did a lot for us. They are just the most awesome brothers. I'm still going to pay him something some way. We also went to Home Depot and I looked at sinks for my kitchen and bathroom fixtures. So many decisions to make.
The plumber came to put the venting through the roof for our microwave/vent. We had to have the template that comes with the microwave for him. One more thing done...
I also spent a considerable amount of time getting a building permit for the electrical from the State of Idaho. I finally got it done and went on line and order an inspection for tomorrow. We'll see if they show up.
I took the kids to Abbott's so Austin could get a styrofoam ball for a science project. They took their own money and bought their stuff. I looked at all the quilt fabrics but just couldn't make myself buy anything. Just can't think of a project right now.
Janna and Scott went Bowling tonight so I'm watching American Idol. That's been my day. A good one!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my critters. My dog and kitty are so much fun and give me some good laughs. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father gace us pets. I even love that cute little goatie that I get to feed everyday. So very cute. I just think I have come full circle in my life. I started out my life on my grandma's farm and here I am againn on Janna's mini farm.
Acts 20 - Acts 21  Amazing that Paul could preach until midnight. He must have had some very important things to preach to them. The man that fell asleep and fell out of the loft was blessed to have Paul there to bring him back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...