Sunday, May 1, 2011

Partaking of the Sacrament

Today I am blessed to be able to go to church and renew my covenants that I made at baptism. It's good we get to do this because I don't remember much about my baptism. I am trying to really understand what it means and to center it in my heart and mind.
Janna, Bailee and I went to church. They came and got me out of Relief Society and set me apart for my calling. It was a wonderful blessing. I was blessed with wisdom and strength as I try to get my family to church. I needed that blessing.
We came home from church and I made beans and corn bread for dinner and I indexed and watch TV. I was a little tired today so didn't have very much energy.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Bishop Hall and his councilors. He is very nice and kind.
Romans 16 - 1 Corinthians 1  In verse 17 it says, "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them." I always felt that I should avoid people that were anti-mormon and felt confused if that was right and this scripture tells me I was right. I don't like contention of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...