Friday, April 15, 2011

Drywall Delivered

Janna and I went to WW today. We both lost 3 lbs. We are doing a 5K walk with our WW group on May 22. I'm pretty sure that will be a breeze. Thanks to Heather and all the walking we did together I know I can do it.
They delivered our drywall today so we are set to have it hung. We are trying to get someone to tape it. We have someone to hang it but he doesn't tape. We'll have to figure that one out.
Austin had to go under the house again after school to rescue the kitty. She went through a vent in the garage when they were putting all the drywall in the house. Hopefully she can't get under there anymore.
For dinner tonight I made oven roasted vegetable and baked chicken. I have never roasted vegetable before but they were delish. I toss carrots, potaoes, bell peppers, brocolli and cauliflower in olive oil seasoned with thyme and oregano. So good and so easy. That's what I learned about at WW today. The lady that taught our class said that's the way she does her veggies.
Scott took Harley, Bailey and her friend Maudie to see Rango tonight. Austin went on his first overnight campout with his scout troup. Janna is doing her taxes on Turbo Tax. Tommy has gone to bed and I'm indexing. That's what's up around here tonight.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Weight Watchers. I am grateful they have a place that will help you lose weight.
Romans 2 - Romans 3  As I read this chapter is just reinforced in my mind how much Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...