Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meeting Ila

My Scraproom/Office looking into my kitchen. Drywall done!!
 My windows in my scraproom looking into Janna's house. We can wave at each other...
Today was pretty laid back. It was cloudy and rainy so I tried not to leave the house much. I had volunteered to sew some book bags for the Relief Society service project but when I got my sewing machine out I didn't have the foot so I called the RS Pres. and she suggested that I call Ila to see if she would do them for me. She said she would so I took them over to her house. It was a little hard to find because I was looking on the wrong side of the road and her house was at the end of a long driveway. When I got there she had 2 African Violets for me and a Spider plant and a Pothos that was rooted. She has a house full of plants. She has been a widow for 7 years and is 74 years old but so much fun. We talked for awhile and then I came home with my plants and didn't spill or knock any over. How sweet was that of her. One more sister I know.
Then in the afternoon I had to go pick up Bailee and her friend Maudie (she is moving to New York on Monday) from school. They have to ride their own bus or get permission for that transportation dept. So it's way easier just to pick them up.
Then Tommy and I went into Idaho Falls to Home Depot to get more dry wall screws for the garage that they are doing tomorrow. We came home from that and I watched American Idol and now I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the opportunity I have had to visit sisters in the ward. I know that before long I will feel right at home.
Romans 8 - Romans 9  In verse 32 it says, "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us call things?" I know that Heavenly Father loves me and wants to give me eternal life with him. How comforting for me as I go through this earth life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...