Friday, April 8, 2011

Weight Watchers Day

Bailee and Maudie having a sleepover. What cute girls these are. I love the pipe cleaner mustaches.
Janna and I went to Idaho Falls and signed up for Weight Watchers. We went to our first class and got all our books. We are bound and determined to stick with this. I'll just take it one day at a time and before you know it I'll have lost some poundage...
We went shopping after that. I didn't spend any money. Couldn't for the life of me find anything I couldn't live without. So I guess that's a good thing. Janna found some shoes and an outfit for work. Very cute.  We went to lunch at Red Robin and I had a plain hamburger and melons instead of French Fries.
Then we came home and I fed Goatie his bottle and went back to Rigby to pick up Bailee and her friend Maudie for a sleepover. It's been a busy good day.
The inspector from Jefferson County came over to inspect the framing and the Idaho State Inspector came to inspect the electrical. Tommy has to fix three things on the electrical and the framing passed with flying colors. So Tommy went to Idaho Falls to get the wire he needs to fix it tomorrow so we can get the inspector out on Monday and then we insulate.
To top the night off Tommy took me on a date to the restaurant at the Golf Course. We had prime rib and it was delish. Tomorrow is WW time so no more of this. I'm ready for it....
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby. I am grateful that he is willing to work so hard at 73 years old to build this addition for me.
Acts 21 - Acts 22  In verse 13 it says, "Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." How Paul loved the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...