Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tending the Sick

Austin had a sore throat this morning but wanted to go to school. I looked in his throat and it didn't seem red so off he went to school. His teacher called Janna around noon to say he was very sick and needed to go home. What the heck!! Next time I'm listening to me and not Austin. So I went and picked him up. They said there was Strep Throat going around so Janna made and appt and I took him straight from school to the doctor. He had a little red in his ears and throat but it wasn't strep. So the doctor gave him a presciption and told him he could play his ball game if he was feeling like it. He was worried that he would miss one. So I got him tons of juice and put him to bed watching cartoons. Hopefully tomorrow he will be feeling better.
I took Bailee to YW and we stopped and got her friend Abby. Abby said her mom was going to meet with the bishop and start going to church again. Way to go Bailee. She had to talk long and hard to get Abby to go with her and now she wants to go every time. We will be led by the children.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Abby and her desire to go to YW. It's good to see someone make the right choice.
Romans 13 - Romans 14 Verse 10 "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." If only we could always love our neighbors what a wonderful world it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...