Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morn

Bailee and Jersey feeding the goat while Janna and Bailey watch.
 Leslie, Kim, Jill, Scott and Jeremy watching too.
It was beautiful today. The sun was shining and no wind. Janna and I went to church today. The kids didn't want to go. Janna and I were too tired to fight with them and Tommy was sick. Whatever! The Bishop and our High Councilman spoke. It was good to hear about the resurrection of the Savior. They sustained me to my new calling. When I stood up the Bishop said "oh good, she's here." What! I'm here every week." But I love my new Bishop so Janna and I just laughed.
We came home and put on our jeans and loaded up some stuff out of my house to put into storage. We have to have the stuff out that we don't want to get drywall mud all over it. I especially wanted to take my microwave that was setting on the floor in the kitchen.
But before we could do that Harley came in and said the goat was having her babies. She had already had two of them and Harley was helping one by wrapping it in a towel and drying it off. Then the mom lays down and has a third. Good job mom. Now that's 14 little goats born to Harley and Boyd's goats.
Scott's sister Kim and her family came over to have Easter dinner with us. And his two sons and their girls. We finally got the stuff over in storage and came home and helped with dinner. Scott barbecued steaks, hamburgers and some fish for Janna and I. It was yummy good. The kids hid Easter eggs for the little ones and helped them find them. Then Scott went and got goatie so Jersey could feed her. That little goat stole everyone's heart. He just followed the kids around. Jersey just wasn't too sure about him.
We sat around and talked until 7pm and Janna and I went for our 2.1 mile walk. I was tired but felt so much better. I had to walk off the little piece of chocolate cake I had eaten for dessert. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to my Savior for going through so much pain and agony for me. I am grateful for the Ressurection and the knowledge that we will all be ressurected. What a gift we have been given.
Romans 11 - Romans 12  Verse 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob" I love how Paul calls the Savior the Deliverer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...