Monday, April 11, 2011

Electrical Passed Inspection

We passed the electrical with the State of Idaho so now we can insulate and drywall. I am so happy. I can feel progress coming on. Insulation on Wednesday. Then inspected and then drywall. And today the sun is shining and it's so nice. What more could a girl ask for!
I went to feed goatie and check on the 3 new goats that were born yesterday. Such cute little things. 11 new goats do far this year. Harley will have her work cut out for her selling all of them. But she is good at it so she'll get it done.
We went to Johnny Carino's Italian Place tonight for Scott's birthday. I tried to take a picture but it was too dark in the restaurant. I had a little spaghetti and marinara sauce and one roll and a salad. Probably too many points but I'll just use my extra and the ones I earned for exercising. It took 3 hours to get seated and waited on. Way too long. Scott's boys were there and Leslie and Jersey. We did have fun even if it took forever to get home.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Sunshine.  I love it when Heavenly Father sends some to me.
Acts 26 - Acts 27 In verse 28 it says, "Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." I bet when King Agrippa died he wished he had become a Christian.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...