Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Loading Up

I went to check on Hayden and found him on the couch sound asleep with his book still in his hand.
Harrison with all his supplies checking his blood sugar level.
Tommy and I finished loading up all our stuff this morning. We had to wrap everything in plastic bags in case it rains. Tommy and John loaded my curio cabinet into the back of Janna's Excursion on top of all the scrapping paper. There isn't one spot left for anything. We are going to have to find room for our luggage. That should be fun.
I went to the Jr High and picked up Hannah and took her to Walmart to get her an Underarmor but they were out of them. I did find some bubble gum for Harrison and Hayden. We then stopped by the post office so I could put in a change of address. Then on to the High School so Hannah could get her stuff for pictures out of Hailey's gym locker. Then off to her friends house so she can go with her at 4pm. Then home to make sure the boys are good. I don't know how Amie does it. And she does a million times more things than I do.
I made hamburgers from "Steve", a cow that Dean raised. It was pretty good. I also made baked potato wedges with Olive Oil. Harrison really loved the potato. We weighed his potato and found a 4oz one and cooked it so he would know how many carbs. This is getting easier and easier. After dinner Harrison went to the City Council meeting with Josh Dalton. John came to dinner and ate hamburgers with us. He wanted to know what was for dessert and I said nothing. He said when he comes to eat Amie always has a delicious dessert. I told him he better come back when Amie is here because there wasn't any dessert tonight. I gave him a Mars bar from Tommy's stash and that had to be his dessert. What a funny guy.
I was going to go to Homemaking Meeting but I just couldn't swing it and then I was too tired to move. And now I am going to bed. My body says it's time to sleep.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Hailey and Hannah. They are so good to do what I ask of them. What wonderful young women they are.
John 10 - John 11  Verse 27 says, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." I hope I will always hear His voice and follow him.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make it to RS either but Megan recorded it for me. I will share when you are down here next time. Have a good trip back home and back here again.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...