Monday, March 7, 2011

Lunch with my Friends

I got up this morning and made sure Harrison got his breakfast and figured out the carbs. He is so good at it. All went well. After they left for school I got my shower and got ready for the day. I was so tired today. Harrison called me at about 9 to tell me he had forgotten his test strips so I took some down to the school for him. I had to call Amie to see where the keys to the Donali were. I came back from that and Yvonne Norton came down to pick up my cards to have the Endowments and Sealing done in the Salt Lake Temple.
Heather came and picked me up and we went and picked up Judy and met Gerri and Meagan at the Trolley place in Springville. It was wonderful food. Judy and I shared a hamburger and fries. I was just the right amount of food for me.
I came back from lunch and called Support for New Family Search to get Yvonne Salcido into the program. For some reason it just wouldn't work but with their help I was able to get it done. Then Yvonne called me to say she was home so I could go over and put a child into a family we had missed. We finally got it all working and got Andrew Mader submitted. We also submitted another couple of families so she could do the work. We printed the FOR for her and then Dean called me to tell me Hannah was waiting for me at the Junior High. Tommy was supposed to be picking her up but the inspector was at the house and he was fixing stuff. The buyers also showed up and the appraiser. I guess it was a zoo down there. The inspector told Tommy that for being as old as our house was he had never seen one in such good shape. Now that made me feel good.
I sped down to pick up Hannah and had to bring her back home to get her glove and down the hill we went again. She got there by 3:30 so she was only 15 minutes late. I told her to tell her coach her grandma was late getting her and blame it on me. I came home just in time to be here for the boys and Hayden wanted to invite his friend over. I made the Chicken Casserole that Amie had frozen and made sure I cut it into 6 equal pieces so Harrison would know how many carbs. I even got out a tape measure to make sure it was cut right. But I must say this is getting easier every day. I am just so proud of Harrison. He is so smart and can figure all this out. We have had a good time learning this together.
Now I am so tired my eyes won't stay open anymore. I put Hannah in charge of making sure the boys went to bed at 9 and I was asleep in a minute.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for these wonderful ladies that have been such good friends to me. I will truly miss hanging out with them all the time and walking in the morning with Heather.
John 9 - John 10 In verse 16 where it says, "Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them." really made me realize how much division there was between those that believed and those that didn't. And how hard for the believers to watch the crucifixtion of the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...