Monday, March 28, 2011

Heading to Utah

Tommy and I got up this morning and straightened up the house and off we went to Utah. The trip was uneventful. I worked on my recipes and indexed all the way. It was snowing when we left so my computer screen was easy to read. It stayed cloudy almost all the way so I was able to get lots done. Of course, I had to have a little nap in there somewhere. Driving always makes me sleepy.
We went by the house and John and Malachi were there so we chatted a bit and made plans to go to dinner at the Mexican Resaurant at 5:30. Then we came home and visited with Dean and the family and then I curled up on my favorite chair in Dean's basement and indexed some more. At 9pm I was too tired to do anything else so I just went to bed. That has been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Dean and Amie and their willingness to let us just come down and stay with them. I love my kids and grandkids. They just make me happy!!
Acts 10 - Acts 11  I love the description of Cornelius in verse 2, "A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway." He had an angel sent to him also. It reminds me of Joseph Smith. God has always sent angel to get his work done.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...