Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Doing a lot of Nothing Day

Tommy went to find electrical boxes and I stayed home and did nothing all day. This afternoon I went to watch Hailey play Softball. It was fun but very cold. I didn't think I would ever get warmed up again. Those cold bleaches just make it even worse. But it was fun to watch her play.Tommy and I went to Burger King for dinner and brought home a sandwich to John. Now I'm going to do a little indexing, play a little Frontierville and Cityville and go to bed. How about that for an exciting day. I did see Heather when I gave her my check for women's conference. That will be fun to go with her and Gerri. I made a resevation with Amie for my room in the basement.  It's good to have family in Utah. I can go to all the fun stuff and have somewhere to stay.
I've had a head ache all day so I do believe I'm going to bed and rest my head. Tomorrow it will be all better, I just know it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the two sweet little boys that live in this house. They are cute, sweet and just a delight to be around.
Acts 11 - Acts 12 They sent relief to the brethren which dwelt in Judæa just like we send relief to countries that have had catastrophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...