Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Gas Meter

This is what happens to a dog that chases a four wheeler through mud puddles. Now Maggie has to have a bath. I think she needs one.
Today the gas man came and disconnected the gas meter so the heating man could change something over and then he came back and put a new bigger meter on for us. This took most of the day so I had no stove to cook on. We just had to go out to dinner to a Mexican restaurant. How sad!!!
I ironed some of Janna's shirts, indexed, played Frontierville and Cityville, fed the baby goat, did laundry and put some of my recipes in a program I downloaded. It's called Cook 'N and it is so cool. You can use their recipe book, buy a ton they have for sale, put in my own recipe or just copy and paste recipes off the internet. Then you can use a weekly, monthly or whatever template for a menu and just drag and drop the recipes into each day and print out a shopping list. Now I can finally organize all my recipe and print them out. I have so many from Relief Society, family, the internet. So they will all be in one place put the way I want them. I can print them out and put them in my book Amie made for me. It was fun learning how and putting some of my favorites in.
Logan also came over and put all the insulation in the crawl space on the outside edges of the house. It's code in Idaho. It will really make our house warm and cozy. He also had to build new back steps. You had to slide them forward to get to the crawl space under the house. Tommy stepped on the steps and they broke off and he ended up in the middle of the garage. Thank goodness he was still standing. So the new steps will have an opening that you just lift up.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Ministering Angels that watch over my dear hubby. This is the second time he has fallen and not been hurt. He is one blessed man!
Acts 5 - Acts 6  In verse 42 it says, "And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ." The Apostles never waviered from their devotion to Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute picture of Maggie!
    Glad you like Cook'n. I actually know the owners, and they are super nice. Small world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...