Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost Done Cleaning

Michelle and Heather came today and helped me clean. It was so good to spend time with them. How I love my friends in Elk Ridge. We got most of the cleaning done. Heather did all my kitchen cabinet and my stove and Michelle wiped all my shelves and floors in my storage rooms. It was so nice to have help. It just made it fun and not so hard. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it really feels good. Tommy and I had to go to Walmart again so I could get Magic Erasers. Heather brought one to my house and cleaned everything. I can't believe how easy it was to get everything off the handles on my oven. Everywhere it was dirt she just wiped it with the eraser and it came right off. I have a new best friend in my cleaning supplies. We ordered pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch and it was very good.
I made hamburgers for dinner for  Hayden and me because Harrison had a ball game to go to so Hayden stayed with us. Now I'm just hanging out playing on my computer in Dean and Amie's cozy basement. Tommy has already gone to bed. I think I'm working him too hard.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am so grateful for my friends who are so willing to help me. They are such good examples to me. They make me want to do better.
John 5 - John 6  In verse 25 it says "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live." That's why I do genealogy and why I love it with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...