Friday, March 11, 2011

Last of Stuff Put In Storage

Here we are in Walmart and Janna is taking work calls. The job never goes away. LOL
Janna, Tommy and I took the trailer and unloaded it into our storage unit. What a relief to be all done. Now I have to put Janna's house back together and get everything of mine put somewhere. That should be a fun time. How I love my daughter to let me move in with her while we finish our addition. She always tells me "It's all good" but sometimes I wonder if it really is all good.
Janna and I went to Walmart to get groceries and storage stuff. I bought tubs to go under our bed to store our clothes in. I also got another set of sheets for our bed so I don't have to wait until the laundry is done to make it. I put all the groceries and stuff away and then sat in my favorite chair for a little while. Janna made Chicken and Rice for dinner. It was yummy. We spent the evening watching TV and hanging out. Now I'm tired and going to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my daughter that is so willing to help me do anything. We really have a good time together.
John 14 - John 15  In verse 15 it says, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." I love this verse and it reminds me why we keep the commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...