Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More Sorting and Packing

Tommy and I went up to the house at about 7:30 and started working. We got everything that was going to Idaho in the garage. John took apart my sewing table and brought the barbecue and the patio furniture into the front yard. He carried tables and all sorts of stuff to the garage for us. Jim and Kari came and took all the stuff for their garage sale. Then I brought all the doll molds from the basement in my garden cart and put them on the trash truck. When Janna and I opened them they started to fall apart. Too long without pouring them I guess. It took me four trips to get them all on the trash trailer and it was hard work pushing the cart up my sidewalk but I did it. It really did make me tired though.
At 11am Yvonne Norton came and got me and we went to Hickory Kist for lunch. It was so good to see her again. I was gone about 2 hours and while I was having my wonderful lunch Amie came and cleaned my upstairs bathrooms and vaccumed my carpets and cleaned the baseboards in the upstairs bedrooms. Now how sweet is that! Tommy and I worked until about 4pm and then we had to quit. We were tired from going up and down the stairs but I really felt good about what we had accomplished. I also clean both my ovens which took all day but now they are done. I just have to wipe out the ash from the cleaning.
At 6pm we met John at Mi Rancherito in Payson for dinner. We took Harrison and Hayden with us so Amie figured out what carbs were in the rice and beans and tortilla for Harrison. He waited for his food to get their and then gave himself his insulin after he gave himself his shot. Then he tested his blood and he was at 58. So he started eating fast so it would come up. He seemed to be feeling better after he ate. We came home and started watching TV and he started feeling bad again. His stomach hurt so he tested his blood again and it was down to 37 and he really wasn't feeling good at all. Hailey had him drink a juice and I had him call Amie. She told him to drink another one. After 15 minutes he started feeling better and Hailey had him check his blood again and he was aroun 130 I think. He felt much better. It was nerve racking for me but I'm glad I'm learning what to do for him. He is such a brave boy. He knows what to do when he starts feeling bad. After all that I am going to bed and get some rest.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Harrison. I admire him so much for been willing to work with this disease and not feel bad about it. He is just the sweetest.
John 4 - John 5  In verse 14 it says "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." This must be why I love the gospel so much. What would my life be without it. I just can't imagine. Where would I go for peace and comfort when things get tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...