Thursday, March 24, 2011

Arrow of Light

Austin is pinning his Arrow of Light pin on his grandma.
 He was so excited to get his Arrow. It has a light attached. Pretty cool.
 He got his Webolos badge and tons of other stuff.
Today it is cloudy and rainy here. Tommy and I went to Home Depot this morning and got our microwave oven. They had to order it so it will be about a week but they did give us the Template from the one on display so we can get it to the plumber. He needs it to vent it through the roof. Then I cleaned house, put in more recipes, and fed the baby goat twice and arbitrated census'.
I was able to go on Kara's web page and copy the recipes I love into my new program with the picture. So easy and fast. I'm so glad Kara did the cooking classes for us. So many really good recipes. I really love this program and how easy it is to use.
Tonight I went to Austin's pack meeting to watch him get his Arrow of Light. He was so happy and excited to get it. He was the scout of the night. He got so many awards. What wonderful leaders he has to help him have success in scouting.
After the pack meeting was over I called Tommy to come and pick him up so I could stay for the Relief Society Birthday Celebration. It was fun and I got to know more of the ladies in the ward. I am bound and determined to fit into this ward.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the bishop's wife who came and sat by me. She is so sweet and such a woman of faith. She also teaches our Sunday School class. I think I'm going to love her to pieces.
Acts 6 - Acts 7  In verse 3 it says, "Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business." It is the same today as they call the brethren to go to all the corners of the earth. Just makes me know that we are the true church and it is the same as it was then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...