Saturday, March 19, 2011

Austin's Birthday Party

I woke up this morning and couldn't find Janna, Scott or Harley. Pretty soon here they came with a baby goat. One of Harley goats had triplets and she wouldn't have anything to do with this one. He couldn't stand up so Janna brought him into the house to bottle feed. His hoofs are turned so he walks on the top of his feet. He did finally start eating and standing up.
We went to Blast Off for Austin's Birthday party. They have everything there. It's like Chucky Cheese without the food. He won tons of tickets to turn in. They played Laser Tag, climbed the Rock Wall and played tons of game. After they finished there we went to Lucy's for Pizza. He really had a good time.
We had to feed the goat again when we got home. He was doing much better and was really trying to walk and eating good. What a relief. 
Scott made Austin his birthday dinner of Chicken Fried Steaks. He rolls them in cracker crumbs. So crunchy and yummy. Then we watched the BYU game and now I'm headed for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Austin today. He will be 11 on Monday. Only one more year until he can pass the Sacrament. He is cute, funny, sweet and the best helper ever.
Acts 1 - Acts 2 Jesus spent 40 days ministering to the people. I can't wait for the second coming. I hope I am prepared.




1 comment:

  1. Man he is growing up! And that baby goat is adorable. Makes me want one (almost). :)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...