Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Picking out my Stove

 
Tommy and I went to Home Depot to pick out my stove. We had to have the specs to vent it through the roof. In Idaho you have to vent it according to the specs for the stove you are going to buy. So I had been looking at a stove with a double oven and I think this Maytag is the one. I love the double oven part. Hopefully I will be able to bake rolls in the top one. I also found the replacement pads for my Shark so now I have extras. It was a good day for shopping. I also found my bathroom vanity.
I spent the day making Chocolate Lush and a Banana Cake with cream cheese frosting from some over ripe bananas. And the endless laundry from all the kids, and beds, and showers, etc. Janna and I also paid all her bills. I'm glad I can be her bookkeeper and help.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my double oven. I am grateful that I am able to have one. Tommy and I have always been blessed financially and I am grateful we have never had to struggle for long periods of time.
John 18 - John 19 It's hard to read of Peter's betrayal. I know he loved the Savior and yet he denied him. If Peter would deny him how many of us will.

4 comments:

  1. Were the extra pads at Home Depot? I need to get some extra ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, right by the Shark. I have been looking for them forever too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were those pads that you got the XL ones?

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...