Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Made it to Utah

We got up this morning and loaded the little trailer in the big trailer with come alongs. Tommy and I must have been a sight. But we managed to get it loaded. Then I did the dishes from breakfast and we left to go to Utah. It took us a little longer pulling the trailer but we managed it. We got here around 4pm and went to the house and started moving the rest of our stuff out to the garage. We worked until 6pm and then went to Dean and Amie's. Amie fixed spaghetti for us and John came down and had dinner with us. Now it's 8:30 and I'm so ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and Amie and how they welcome us into their home. I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids. I love my family!!!
Luke 24 - John 4 The first scripture I learned as a kid was John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." I truly love this scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...