Monday, March 21, 2011

Goat Babysitting

I have the honors of babysitting the baby goat today. He really is so cute. I took him outside to run around. He tries hard to run and jump. Each day he is getting stronger and stronger. I put him in a pen in the yard and went inside to do dishes. When I looked in on him three cats and Molly and Maggie were looking after him. He is so curious. He walks up to the cats and looks at them and smells them. Molly just can't figure him out. I do believe we are on our way to having our own private zoo in the back yard. I truly love animals, especially baby ones.
In between babysitting the goat I indexed and did more laundry and cleaned bathrooms.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the power of prayer. I am grateful for the peace it brings. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and cares about me. I know he knows of my struggles and helps me through them.
Acts 3 - Acts 4  I was so moved by the testimony Peter bore of the Savior. What mighty words. And the man that was healed, how he went into the Temple with Peter and John walking, and leaping, and praising God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...