Saturday, March 12, 2011

Newest Members of Our Farm

Harley and her new goats. A set of twins and a cute black one.
Austin and his Rip Stick on a sunny day in the neighborhood.
Today was a dog doodie pick up day. The snow has melted on the front lawn revealing lots of dog poo. So I picked it up. What a job. So much easier when you do it everyday. But I got almost all of it done except the part of the lawn where it is too wet. Monday I will finish it.
I also swept up my house and got all the stuff put in the trash off the floor. Lots of wire and dirt. But it looks better and it's a job I can do. Tommy finished the wiring in the house. I now have cable and phone boxes wired in. He has to do the outside eaves and garage but it's a muddy mess so he has to figure out how he can do those on a ladder without sinking down to China.
Janna had to work today. She had to train the new person that takes the probation kids out to do Community Service. That's the job she started with. So I made Tacos for dinner. Again it's time for bed because we are all tired. I would have never believed picking up poop could make you tired but it did.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Sunshine. Heavenly Father knew I needed the sun to shine. It just warms my heart.
John 15 - John 16  Verse 9, "As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love." Can you believe that the Savior loves me as much as Heavenly Father loves Him. So comforting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...