Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snowing Again


I woke up to snow again this morning. I can't hardly stand one more storm. I am going to find something really fun to do today that will lift my spirits. The dogs love the snow but not me. I spent the day babysitting this baby goat again. He really is adorable. He followed me all around my house.
I went to town and bought some groceries and made twice baked potatoes for dinner. And I sauteed some onions for Tommy. The potatoes were delicious. My dad made these for us when I was young and I decided I would try. I'm glad I did. And the sun came out and made my heart happy. But tomorrow the goat goes to the barn. He is doing so good and runs around so it's time. He will have to come in at night for a little while but to the barn he goes during the day. Oh, the joys of living on a farm.
Grateful Statement: I really am grateful for sunshine today. It was the best part of the day. I am grateful Heavenly Father sent it to me today.
Acts 4 - Acts 5  In verse 10 it says, "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole." I was moved by the strength and power of Peter and John to stand before the council after they were arrested and never wavier in the testimony of the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...