Sunday, March 13, 2011

Going to Church With Tommy

How about that! Janna got up this morning and told her dad to "Get dressed, we are going to church." And miracles never cease he got up and got his suit on and away we went. Janna and Austin, Tommy and me. We met another neighbor that lives kitty corner to Janna's house and is Janna's visiting teacher. Her name is Peggy and her son just came home from his mission in Texas and another son is waiting for his call this week. She seemed very nice. I just have to jump in and go to everything and I'll feel right at home. I know that no matter where you go there will always be good people in the church. Tommy even stayed for Priesthood Meeting. Maybe Janna can get him straightened out. I can't seem to.
After church we ate lunch and Harley took her mom around the block in the Excursion. She said it was a very big car compared to what she drives in drivers ed. What a cute kid she is.
Scott will be home sometime this evening. He has been gathering antlers and took Bailee and Jeremy with him. That's been my wonderful Sabbath day!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my daughter that will go to church with me and get her dad to go to.
John 16 - John 17  Jesus teaches about the Holy Ghost in this chapter. I need to know more and study about the him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...