Thursday, March 31, 2011

Drive Page

Tommy and I got up early and went to the house. We finished moving John's stuff all out and I dusted a couple of things. Tommy ran the Shark over the tile floors and I vacuumed downstairs and we were done. They came for their walk through and then they were going to sign paper with their lender. We have to go to Utah First Title tomorrow at 9am to sign our side. Then we just wait for it to fund and record and give them their keys and we are done.
John didn't find anywhere to rent yet so he will stay in a motel over the weekend and see what he can find next week. I wish him luck. He is waiting to hear on a place in Payson.
Then Tommy and I went to Walmart and got kitty food and 2 comfy chairs for ball games. We will also use them in our house for a place to rest. Everything we own is in storage and we can't get at anything. They were perfect for the ball games we went to this afternoon. Hannah played on one field and Hailey played on the field next door. I watched Hannah's game today. She is so cute out there in her uniform.
I went to Heather's and scrapbooked with Heather and Gerri. I made this page of Harley learning to drive. It was the March challenge from Learn to Scrap that Lori put up for us.  It was so fun to hang out with my scrapbooking friends. We had a good time! Can you believe I finally made a page.
And today is John's birthday. He went to dinner with Dean and Amie and tomorrow night I am going to take him to Sizzler.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day for my friends Heather and Gerri. They are so fun to be with and make my day!!!
Acts 13 - Acts 14  What great missionaries Paul and Barnabas were Paul and Barnabas. In verse 44, it tells how great they were, "And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God." Wow, the whole city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...