Friday, March 18, 2011

Cleaning Up

Austin and Harley working hard.


 Bailee is my official vacuumer.
 Harley going under the house to find her mom....
Today was a clean up day. The kids cleaned up all the boards and trash from in the garage, under the house (yep, framers left us surprises) and all around the house. They worked hard all morning. Bailee helped me vacuum and Janna and Tommy put a light in under the house so it will pass inspection. What a job crawling around under there.
I vacuumed all day and cleaned up mud. Bailee came in and helped me. She doesn't like getting dirty, can't get along with her siblings, was having a whiney bad day so I made her vacuum. She liked it.
Scott made us pancakes, hash browns and bacon for dinner. Now it's time for relaxing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for willing workers. My grandkids are the best.
John 21 - Acts 1 In verse 25 it says "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written."  To think the world could not contain the things Jesus did. I don't remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...