Sunday, March 27, 2011

Church was Good

Janna, Austin and Bailee went to church with me today. They read my records into the ward so now it's official. I'm a member of the Rigby 16th ward. I am finally getting to know people. Tommy wouldn't go again. I'm just not going to worry about it. I can't give anyone my Testimony. I wish I could but I can't. The End!!
We came home and took a nap and Scott cooked the trout he caught yesterday for Janna and I. Very good. I am also doing laundry because Janna did hers all day yesterday and so I had to do mine today so I will have clothes to take to Utah tomorrow. We watched the new Yogi Bear movie on Direct TV. We laughed so hard. It was funny!!
I have arbitrated all day today off and on. So I have did something to save souls.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my daughter and grandkids that are willing to go to church with me each Sunday. It's good to have family with you. I miss those Ingram grandkids that always saved me a spot.
Acts 9 - Acts 10 This chapter talks about the conversion of Saul and how he taught of Jesus Christ after persecuting the church. This inspires me to know that we can never give up on anyone. You never know when someone will have a mighty change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...