Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunny Sabbath Day

Janna, Bailee and I went to church today. We had a good time. Sunday School was so good and we had a blast in Relief Society. We laughed and had a great time. Tommy wasn't feeling good so he didn't go. Sunday morning sickness hit again.
We came home and Scott, Harley, Tommy and Austin were moving dirt and burning all the wood. They had to fix some fences. We had Austin's birthday cake tonight. He also talked with the Scout Master so he can get his Arrow of Light. Now he's all ready for his pack meeting on Thursday night.
I worked on getting the Indexing site up and running. When they changed over to the new storage site it messed up some stuff. I had to remove the old program and download it again. I also went in and changed my address and ward. Then I was able to arbitrate a couple of batches. So it was a good Sabbath day for me. I also talked to Susan tonight. I just love that lady. I guess they finally released me from all my callings in the ward. I so miss the wonderful Elk Ridge 5th Ward members. I'm coming back often so I can stay in touch.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for the gospel and that I get to go to church with my daughter. What a blessing for me!
Acts 2 - Acts 3 I really liked verse 17 where it said "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...