Saturday, March 5, 2011

Relaxing Day

Dean and Amie being all romantic. Aren't they so cute!
 Hayden is just too cute. He ordered an omelette with everthing on it. What a good eater.
 John is having a good conversation with Amie.
 Harrison is having French Toast. He figured all the carbs out and gave himself an insulin shot. He is so smart to figure all this out.
Today was pretty relaxing. I just hung out this morning and at about 10am John came and got me and took me up to the house. He showed me how to work the Carpet Cleaner and I worked on the traffic area to see if I could help them any. They were still wet so I couldn't tell if it had made a difference. Tommy was working on signs for Dean so he came to get me for lunch. We picked up Hayden who was watching cartoon at his house. Amie was at a scout thing with Harrison and Dean had to go visit all his model agents. I remember that on Saturday I could always expect Dean to come by and see how I was doing. Good old days. It was always good to see him. Anyway we went to Wendy's in Spanish Fork for lunch.
I put the carpet cleaner back together and called it a day. I walked down to Dean's and just sat around all afternoon. For dinner we picked up John and all went to Magleby's for dinner. I just had a salad for dinner because I wasn't very hungry. But I do love their rolls. And I saw Stacy Tuckett there. I didn't know she worked there. She is so dang cute. I told her how much I have loved working with her mom. After dinner we came home and I spent the night just watching TV and working on printing out my journals.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful family. Really I could put that statement on here everyday because there is not a day that goes by that I am not grateful for the wonderful kids and grandkids that I have. 
John 7 - John 8  It's hard to read how the people wouldn't believe that Jesus was the Christ and some thought he was a Prophet and not the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...