Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Snowy Day

Again I woke up to snow. So I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning house, feeding the baby goat, indexing and cooking. I made Beef Stew, Salad and Focaccia Bread. Everyone loved it. I will have to make it more often. Janna got her hair done today so we didn't get to the Scout office to get Austin's stuff for his uniform. Maybe tomorrow. I need to get it done before I go to Utah on Monday so I can put them on his uniform.
I did go into town for some things and stopped at a place called Abbot's Crafts. They have beautiful fabric for quilts. I was in heaven. I am so glad I found a fabric place in Rigby.
After dinner Janna, Austin and I went for a walk around the block. Now I must say the blocks around here are pretty big. So I was very tired by the time we got back, plus the wind was blowing hard and it was very cold. But we did it and I'm glad. I just love my dear daughter who knows just what I need.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a day filled with peace and happiness. Even the snow couldn't get me down for long.
Acts 7 - Acts 8 In verse 35 where it says, "This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a adeliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush", reminds me of Nephi and how his brothers didn't want him to be a ruler over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...