Friday, March 4, 2011

My Ministering Angels Appeared

My fabulous Daughter in Law Amie
 Connie gave me what little energy she had for the day. She vacuumed the whole house downstairs and up. What a hard worker this lady is.
 Judy came and cleaned cupboards on her day off.
 Cynthia came and cleaned floors for me. I think she got the worst job. But look at the smile.
 Kara came in her jammies so I had to take her picture behind the door. Too cute, don't you think.
 Lisa cleaned top cupboards that I couldn't reach. She also vacuumed the baseboards and stairs. What a job. For some reason I didn't get a picture of Cindy but Lisa and I had fun reliving memories of when we were her visiting teachers when I first moved into the ward. What good times. We shed a few tears and had a few laughs. I love all these ladies.
 Mr. Tom worked on the valve under the sink forever until he finally got it fixed.
Tommy and I went to clean at about 8:30 am. Amie came about a half hour later and started cleaning shelves and baseboards. I started vacuuming the floors and base board and her came Connie King. Judy, Cynthia, Kara and Lisa to make quick work out of wiping out my shelves and cleaning my floors. I really had fun with these guys. Then Cindy came with Lacey to help but we were already done so we just chatted and laughed and had a good time. Michelle also came back but we were all done. What wonderful women we have. I love my friends.
Tommy had to fix the ice maker line under the sink. We are having our inspection on Monday so everything has to be in working order. He changed out lights and touched up paint. He has worked so hard getting everything ready.
I have the most wonderful pictures of my Ministering Angels but when I tried to upload them it said I had used up my pictures space and needed to buy more except I can't figure out how to do it. I will get it done and then I'll upload the pictures I have.
Amie figured out my Itunes login so I can now download songs for my Ipod. I just love it. I have the most wonderful album by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir called "Peace Like a River". I listen to it every night as I'm going to sleep. It is so soothing and makes me think of my many blessings.
I had to pay $5 to upgrade my photo storage on my blog. But it's done and so I was able to upload all my pictures. Wahooooo!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my hubby today. I need to have more patience with him. I am so grateful that he knows how to fix anything. I love him.
John 6 - John 7  In verse 66 it says "From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him." How very sad that they were in the presence of the Savior and still did not believe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...