Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going Home to Idaho

I got the kids ready for school and made sure Harrison had everything he needed and waited for the bus to come and followed it down the hill. Then Tommy and I headed to Idaho. John came to say goodbye. He looks like he is doing good, I just hope he really is. Dean called to say his plane had landed. Then I knew we were on our way. If they would have been delayed or anything we would have turned around in Salt Lake and came back. But it all worked out. Tommy was anxious to get on the road. Brother Swensen told him our trailer looked like the Clampett's on Beverley Hillbillies. Too funny, I used to watch that show all the time.
I organized all my pictures off my camera that I had downloaded onto my computer. I still have a little sorting to do but the bulk of it is done. That was a job. I need to be better about doing it as they are taken.
Molly was so excited to see me. I think she missed me alot. I played frisbee with her and Maggie 3 or 4 times to run off all their energy. Then I made dinner and watched the Jazz game and I am so tired I'm going to bed and it's only 8 pm.
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful that Heavenly Father made it possible for me to make this move to Idaho. I can see His hand it my life.
John 11 - John 13 In verse 37 it says, "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him." He was in their midst and still they didn't believe. I hope if he is ever in my midst I will know Him and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...