Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Temple Day

Today I went to the Provo Temple. They have bulbs all over just coming up. So very pretty. I did 5 initiatories and had a 45 minutes wait. They were so busy. Makes me happy to wait when so much work is being done. I am so glad I went to the Temple today. I have been feeling out of sorts for a couple of days. Don't know if it's my sinus thing or what but as I doing the initiatories the worker just looked at me and said "I know you are a special lady." Just out of the blue and then she gave me a wonderful back rub. She has no idea how much that changed my attitude today. I came from the Temple just feeling so at peace.
On the way home I stopped at Taco Bell and had a taco and refried beans for lunch. It was yummy. I have always loved there hard taco shells.
I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening indexing and playing on my computer. Amie made Mexican Chowder Soup the other night and I had a bowl for dinner. Yum Yum Good!! That girl can cook.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Temple. What a wonderful place to find peace and answers to prayer. I love putting names on the Prayer Roll and knowing that special prayers will be sent up for my loved ones. When Dean was on his mission they would always pray for the missionaries, people who needed special blessings and the youth of the church. John needed special blessing and Janna was a youth so I really felt that all my family was being prayed for.
Acts 12 - Acts 13 I wondered as I read this chapter if Joseph Smith thought maybe an Angel would come to him and get him out of jail like the one that got Peter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...