Saturday, March 26, 2011

Babysitting Jersie

This is the face Jersie made when we told her to say cheese...
 What a pretty little thing....
Bailee babysat Jersie with Janna. We really had so much fun watching her. She is so cute and finally decided that I was okay and let me hold her. And then I had to lay down with her so she could fall asleep.
Janna, Bailey and I also went to Abbots to get Austin's Scout patches. I showed Janna their quilt section and we decided we wanted to make a quilt. Maybe it will happen.
I was so tired because I had gotten up a 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I curled up in my bed and slept about 2 hours. It felt so good to be rested. I took Bailee over to the church for some young women's activity because Janna and Scott had gone to town to replace Scott's phone. He went fishing yesterday and the phone had ended up in the river and didn't work anymore. Of course it had all his contacts for the antler business.
I arbitrated 1000 names yesterday. I have to catch up. I'm a little behind if I am going to reach my goal of 100,000 names arbitrated. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the indexing program. I always have something to do that makes me feel like I am doing something important and worthwhile.
Acts 8 - Acts 9 Simon wanted to buy the power of the Priesthood so he could give the Gift of the Holy Ghost and was told that he was in the "gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity". I guess he just didn't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...