Monday, March 14, 2011

Balancing Accounts

I slept so good last night that I thought it was 6am when I woke up but because of Daylight Savings it was 7am. I haven't slept so good in a long time. It was so refreshing. I spent the day balancing checkbooks. I did my personal, the house one, and Janna's two. I also made Taco Soup for dinner and folded laundry and vacuumed. Logan came over and helped Tommy vent our dryers under the house. He is such a nice man. He thinks Tommy is just the best.
Scott took Bailee into town to buy some Embrodiery Floss so she can make friendship  bracelets. She is working hard to learn how. That would be Janna all bundled up in the quilt I made her when she was 10 or 11. It's still keeping her warm.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my scriptures today. I find so many answers and things that apply to me.
John 17 - John 18 In verse 20 it says "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word." I love that Jesus prayed for the Apostles and also for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...