Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Hanging Out

I just spent the day hanging out and doing my laundry and making potato soup. I was feeling a little lost today and Judy sent me the sweetest text. It just made my day. Tommy worked on the electrical and I accomplished nothing. Tomorrow will be better, I just know it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my dog Molly today. She just sits at my feet and waits for a pat on the head. She loves me no matter what.
John 13 - John 14  Verse 34 and 35 says, "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." Isn't this a song? I love this song and I love this scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...