Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beautiful Sabbath in Utah

I went to church with the grandkids today. It was so good to be in church. I have missed 3 weeks in a row with all the moving and Island Park. So it was wonderful to finally be back in church. I really missed it. The first Sunday we were traveling from Idaho to Utah to prepare for our move. As we drove down the freeway there were churches everywhere and they had tons of cars in the parking lots. I just wanted to be in one. I just wish Tommy felt the same way. I don't know if he'll ever want to go.
After church I went over to Yvonne Salcido to see if we could get her registered on New Family Search but it just wouldn't let us do it. I am going to call Salt Lake tomorrow and get this done. I think Satan just doesn't want this to happen but I am bound and determined that it is going to happen.
Then I baked the Manicotti  that Amie made and froze. She had all the serving worked out for Harrison and he was able to figure it all out with Hailey's help. We also had Salad and Garlic Bread. Then Hailey made cookie pies for dessert. It was yummy!
I'm watching some crazy show on TV and thinking about going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the opportunity I had to go to church. I am grateful for the testimonies that were bore and the Spirit I felt.
John 8 - John 9  In verse 7 it says, "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." That tells me how important it is to not judge others. None of us are without sin of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...