Monday, June 21, 2010

Physical Today

I went today and got my physical. It took 2 1/2 hours. They ran all sorts of tests and I had my very last Pap Smear I will ever have to have. One more perk for growing old. I do have high blood pressure again and am on medication again. Now I must get on some sort of diet, he doesn't care what, and walk 30 minutes, 6 times a week. I will go back in 6 weeks to see how I'm doing. That's what I learned today. I love Dr. Clark. He is the best doctor. No nonsense attitude and I like that. So I'm going to try one more time to lose weight. After that ordeal I came home and worked on Relief Society stuff all afternoon. Now I'm a tired girl. But I need to run down and check on Mom. I'm back from Mom's. Now it's time for me to lay down and veg...
Grateful Statement: Today I'm grateful for Dr. Clark and modern medicine that can fix the things we do to our bodies with medication.
Alma 5 - Alma 7  I have written in the margins of Alma 5 that it was a General Conference. They were warned about the same things we are.

1 comment:

  1. I am back now and we can start walking again. Lets start on Wed. 8ish?

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...