Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These Eyes

I started out today walking with Heather Merrill. We walked for 1/2 hour on the Salem Canal road that goes over to the cut off to the school. It was a good walk. And I did it. Dr. Clark would be proud... After our walk I worked on this page until 11am and then went visiting teaching with Jacque to Liz Smith. We had a good time. Liz is fun to visit. Then I came home and made lunch for all the grandkids. I made a few phone calls to try to get some visits done and finally got a hold of one sister. So that's an accomplishment. Then I just had to lay down for a half hour and take a little nap. I have spent the remainder to the time hunting down grandkids and working on this page of my mom. I went to Hayden's Baseball game tonight and took pictures. After that I went down to Mom's to check on her. She was hungry so I rounded her up some food. She had told the aides that she didn't want to eat. She has a hard time knowing what she really wants. Then I came home and my home teachers were here so we visited for awhile. Now I am going to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Hayden and how cute he is. He is the best kid. Kind of shy but thinks he's as big as his brother. I love to watch him play.
Alma 8 - Alma 9   Alma was so blessed to find Amulek. I don't think that was a coincidence. You can see the Lord's hand in it.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages. Very neat tribute to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are beautiful! I think vacuum is spelled wrong though. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...