Monday, June 7, 2010

My Baptism Page

I made this page today with the picture from yesterday's post and another of Womens Conference I will post tomorrow. The picture looks better cropped but I'm leaving the writing on the original 'cause I wrote it oh so many years ago. Today I did Visiting Teacher Conference Visits. I visited Kris, Carrie and Geri. I really enjoy visiting the sisters in our ward. In between all these visits I scrapbooked, took Harley to the Ortho to see when they can take her braces off. She has some space on the bottom front one that have to close up and then she can get them off. So she has to stay at Grandma's for at least another week. Her and Megan Hiatt have been having fun together. Bailee and Courtney have been selling Lemonade. I think they may get rich over the summer. I also went down to see Mom. They got her a new Wheel Chair as her old one had broken. After helping to get her up and at the table I had to get home and feed these grandkids. Now my body is telling me it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful sisters in our Ward. They are so caring and kind. I'm grateful to belong to this fantastic ward.
Mosiah 19 - Mosiah 20  I really like verse 12 where many of the men would not leave their wives and children. I bet those wives were so happy that they stayed with them. There are worse things than dying.

2 comments:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...