Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Presidency Meeting


We had a presidency meeting this morning at 8am. Then I took Bailee to get her hair cut. Judy does such a good job. What a cute granddaughter she is. Then I went to Mom's to sign some more papers. Everyone was there from Sunbrook Hospice. Her Spiritual Guidance person, her Mental Health person, Wendy, her fabulous nurse whom I love so much. What a caring bunch of people. Mom was tired as usual but had funny things to say to all of us. Everyone just loves her so much. We can all see beyond the old, wrinkled and tired body to the heart that is big as it always was. She will leave an imprint on those she had met. Just a good, sweet lady. I'm so glad she is my mom. Then I came home and had the kids fix their lunch and worked on my Weight Watchers online site. I finally figured out how to work it and now I'm set. I also took Molly for a walk all the way to the end of Amerigo in the 2pm heat. It wasn't 30 minutes but I did it. Everyday I want to do something and stay active. That's the plan.

 We took Bailee, Harrison, Austin and Hayden to the cannery to help us can. They canned Hot Chocolate for Dean, Oats for the cannery and Sugar and Flour for me. They worked really hard and did a good job. Aren't they just so cute in their aprons and hats. Dean came and picked them up at the cannery and took them to see Toy Story 3. After he brought them home I made burritos for them and now it's time for me to go lay down. I have been going all day long. It's good for me...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the staff at Sunbrook Hospice. I am grateful that there is such a service to help my mom remain relatively pain free as she passes onto the next life.
Alma 7 - Alma 8  In verse 7 it says "For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all—for behold, the time is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people". How excited the people must of been to know he would be coming soon. Just like us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...