Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Template Making

Got up this morning and walked with Heather for 30 minutes. Now you gotta know this was no small thing for Heather because she went to see the premiere of Eclipse at midnight and didn't get home until around 3am. Then she was out the door at 7am to walk with me. Now that's a friend!! We met at the church with some of my scrapping buddies at 9am and worked on Templates. We all love them and use them all the time. Then the Doctor's office called and I'm very low on Vitamin D and have to take 50,000 units two times a week for a month. Then he will check it again and see if it's come up. I had to do this a couple of years ago. I need to find out why I can't keep it up there. I went to pick up the prescription at Rite Aid and went shopping at Payson Market. I also visited Mom and she is doing really well. She was up and at the table ready for dinner when I got there. I think I can leave for Arizona on Friday now and not worry too much until I get back. Hailey and Hannah came down and had a milk shake that Bailee made her and then they took Bailee away on the golf cart. I told them they had to bring her back alive. I just love those girls and I am so glad they come to my house to have chocolate milk or a milk shake. They are so gorgeous. They get their looks from their mom. Now it's time to quit for the night and get ready for a very busy day tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for many things today. A friend to walk with, friends to scrap with, grandkids to hug, and big grandkids to just look at and admire. Life is good.
Alma 16 - Alma 17 The Lord watches over his people and answers their prayers. Here is a prime example when he told them how to get their people back that were taken captive.

1 comment:

  1. Tamplates are fun now that I had a refresher course. Thanks Janice for the help. Have a fun time at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...