Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bills are Paid

I paid my bills this morning and we all know how much I love to do that. I also downloaded two blog trains which takes forever, but it's done. Harley is mowing our lawn. I just couldn't resist taking her picture. Janna is with Scott collecting antlers. I went down to see Mom. They got her up in her wheel chair for breakfast and dinner. She looks so good sitting at a table in the dining room. It is warming up here pretty fast but I'm going to hold off turning on my A/C for as long as I can stand it. The kids have been selling lemonade all day and playing with the Hiatts. Now I do believe it's time to put my aching back to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cute grandkids. They really are so much fun. I'm glad Heavenly Father allowed me to be part of their lives.
Mosiah 16 - Mosiah 18   Abinadi would not deny what he knew even at the cost of his life. I wonder if I would be that strong. "He sealed the truth of his words with his death". Food for thought!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness. Harley is practically all grown up. What a cutie pie. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...