Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Doing Nothing Day

Today I stayed home except for running over to Yvonne and taking her the Rice Pudding I made for her and picking up some names to take to the Salt Lake Temple on Friday. My doctor's office called today and said he would be gone on Friday so they changed my appointment to Monday so now I'm able to go to the Temple with the sisters in our ward. I also went down to mom's and visited with her. She was very sleepy and hardly stayed awake the entire hour I was there. I also bought some kits for scrapbooking that were on sale for $1.00 each. They are by Mel Hains and I love her kits so I was excited that she had her sale. I spent most of the day off and on downloading all the kits I bought. Such a Deal!!! That's been my day. So now it's time to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful this day for Yvonne Norton. She has taught me so many things in the years I've known her. I started out being her visiting teacher and then we were partners for several years. We have gone to Arkansas on a genealogy trip and many, many trip to the library while she taught me how to do research.
Mosiah 28 - Mosiah 29  In verse 4 it talks about the 4 sons of Mosiah being the "Vilest of sinners" and still "the Lord saw fit in his infinite mercy to spare them". That should give us all hope that we can always rely upon the Atonement to be saved. It makes me know that I have been and continue to be forgiven. What peace that brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...