Monday, June 14, 2010

Harley Without Braces

Here is Harley just after they took her braces off. She is so excited. We got up early because we had to be in Spanish Fork to the orthodonist at 9am. It took them an hour and a half to take them all off. It was a little painful for Harley a couple of times but she was brave and made it through. We took pictures with my phone and sent them to Janna so she could see what was going on. It was fun to see the change. Then I had a meeting at the cannery at 1pm. After that I came home and helped Yvonne Norton fix some stuff on her New Family Search ordinance list. Then I had to have Harley back in Spanish Fork at 4:10pm to get her retainer. We were a little late for that because I had to get Harley from her friends house off the beaten path in Salem. Then I we went to the market on the way home. We finally got home at about six. It's been a long day. I am going to rest up now for tomorrow. Lots of things going on tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this beautiful grown up granddaughter Harley. What a special one she is. She is smart and sassy and fun. She keeps me laughing except when she makes me mad. LOL
Mosiah 26 - Mosiah 27  I love the last line of this chapter where the Lord tells all of us to pray without ceasing, and to give thanks in all things.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Harley I said she looks absolutely beautiful; however, "Who, who, who, who - who let the dogs out!?!"

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...