Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrapping Weekend - Day 2

I got up this morning and picked up Judy and went to Provo's Hampton Inn to our second day of Scrap Weekend. I made this page and started on another that I will finish tomorrow. I just had a ball but now I'm so tired I need to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to get away to these scrapping weekends. They lift my spirits and make me happy.
Mosiah 24 - Mosiah 25  What would it be like for me if I couldn't pray for fear of being put to death? I'd want to pray openly but I could only pray in my heart, which isn't a bad thing. Isn't it wonderful that we can pray in our heart and no one on this earth can stop us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...