Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still on the Mend

I had a presidency meeting this morning so I didn't get to the hospital until noon. Mom just gets better everyday. She is one amazing lady. It seems like everyday she overcomes another obstacle. I worked on some paper for a new kit and messed around. Just not into much today. I missed Dr. Hill this morning but they are still regulating her postassium. She had to drink some terrible medicine to get her bowels moving. I think it is working. I am so glad she is out of all the pain she was in. She hurts off and on from the surgery but it is manageable and she now has long periods of time when she has no pain.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful sisters I serve with in Relief Society. I am so glad that I have gotten to know them.
Mosiah 11 - Mosiah 12  The Priests of Noah were so wicked and immoral. Do people ever learn? It reminds me a lot of how it is today. Immorality is rampant then and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...