Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home From St George

I started my day out today walking for 35 minutes at 7:30 am and then Darell and I worked on some genealogy. Kathy taught Bailee how to knit. Bailee was so excited. Then Bailee, Kathy, Mark and I went to Costco and I found the Shark steam cleaner. I am bound and determined to clean my tile in my house and get it shiny clean. We'll see how it works. It was so hot down there that I melted everytime I went outside. We left around 4pm and drove home. It took us about 5 hours because we made tons of pit stops and got on the freeway the wrong way once and had to turn around. But we had so much fun. Bailee wrote down all the states on license plates and everytime we passed a truck she would try to get them to honk their horn. 6 trucks honked at her and she kept track. She is a great traveler. When we got home I gave Austin his clothes and they fit perfect. Now I am going to bed and get some sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. I prayed that I would feel good all the way home and that my car wouldn't overheat and everything worked out just fine. I realized that Heavenly Father will answer the prayer he can for me instantly and the ones that effect someone's free agency are different.
Alma 11 - Alma 12  In chapter 3 it tells how the spirit and body shall be united in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame. I just can't help but think of my Dad with his awful Arthritis that crippled him in the end and my Mom with her inability to move. What joy to have everything restored for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...