Friday, June 4, 2010

Janna Is Here

Scott, Janna and the kids got her about midnight last night. I was sound asleep when they arrived. This morning Janna and I went down to Grandma and visited her this morning and then we went to Orem to Joanne's Fabrics where I got a cute pattern for a dress. Hopefully I can find the energy to make it. Then we went to Bed and Bath to see if Janna could find a comforter for BJ. After that we went to JC Penney's where I got a pair of pants. Then we came home and I took a little nap. My house is full of Dogs and Kids. It's pretty busy around here. I went to visit mom this afternoon and then Janna and I went again this evening after dinner. She looks so good. I worked on genealogy off and on all day. Now I do believe my bed is calling my name.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day for a wonderful daughter that is so good to me. She will do anything I ask of her. What a joy she is in my life.
Mosiah 15 - Mosiah 16   I love how we are called the seed of Christ because we have heard the words of the Prophets and believed we are his seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...